Really disgusted Miku and Julie because why not? 😄
Quick doodle of Rhett from Good Mythical Morning. Gonna upload more stuff later on today. Hopefully one of those things will be Link because you can’t have Rhett without Link. That’s just not right!
PS I’m sorry for making Rhett look like a crazy person.
I’m trying to learn animation, and while The Animator’s Survival Kit is all fine and dandy and helpful, I’m the type of person who needs outside help when it comes to learning things. That means asking tons of questions, asking for several visuals, and of course, having someone personally dissect and shred my work apart just so that I can know how to fix my obvious mistakes. Now Youtube was nice enough to have hundreds upon hundreds of videos that could answer my questions and tell me to do that and not this, but at the end of the day it’s still nice to have a live human really tear into my work.
So I have a few questions for all of you animation students and professionals out there:
- What am I doing wrong?
- How can I improve?
- Is there a bit of a thing that I keep messing up on
- Can anyone explain the midpoint thing in The Animator’s Survival Kit? I get it to a point, and it is something we’ve done in class, but how do I use it to get the exact same size and length of an image? It’s confusing.
- I understand the point of an X sheet, but how exactly do I apply it to the animation itself?
- Is it too early to start worrying about any of these things?
- Do you have any other advice?
Thank you all for your time and patience.
Practicing water colors with Dumb Dog Monroe. Watercolor are hard to use, but I wouldn’t not use it again. It’s a little like using ink, which makes it easy to work with. It’s much different from oil paint, though I am tempted to find a tiny knife and smear a big blob of it onto the paper.
Lookit those tiny humanish hands! Freaky looking things!