I traded in a Gravity Falls reference for a shoe meme for the last tagline and I feel all of the regret
More sketches! Wooo!
- Forgot there was another sketch from the challenge! At the time this looked so cool and deserving of ink that I quickly slapped some on there afterwards. Haven’t given this bro a name, but he’s a shape shifting bendy monster bro, surprising less of a slimeball than he looks here, and the perfect fit for What is Jazz
- Brooke. Just…Brooke…One day I figure out how to draw her…
- An rp char from a few months ago. She had a faceclaim but when you recycle characters for everything someone else’s work doesn’t cut it and you come up with your own. Her name is Molly. She’s a pitiful creature with no self esteem, a squeaky voice, and like, zero trust in other people. Aged her up since I doubt she’ll be in other rps (but you never know)
- Jetta and Cleo shopping for cool girly stuff. I guess they’re in a Limited Too? I think Limited Too was the only place that had those inflatable chairs with the flower prints. Inflatable furniture is completely impractical, and you know that as soon as you set a pencil down or sit too close to a heater they’re gonna go poof, but come on! You know you wanted them!
- Jetta found your Phone and is now playing all your games
- Nahele. There’s actually more Nahele stuff but that’s for another dump. I love his needle nose
- Princess Jetta. Her first order is that you get her a better dress.
- Divinity sketches and a reference drawing of a real person. I love Divi. She’s got a really bubbly personality, but I never draw her 😛
- Old concept sketches of Jetta. Was trying to make her more squirrelly and less catlike like the old doodles, and realized that her hair looked good a little scruffy
- …I got a friend who likes sword people…there’s a sword man that looks like a cat…that is all
- Moar Jetta! This time in PJS
- Jetta judges. She’s influenced tons by nostalgia and childhood and stuff, so a lot of her outfits are based off of Limited Too wear (which had tons of monkeys and chihuahuas on it, and fast food puns at one time. Was there a frog theme? Meh. Who knows)
- School uniform concept based on ones we wore as kids. Also She discovered manga. Lord save us all